Cardano Panda Original NFT Collection
Introducing… our long awaited Cardano Panda Original NFT Collection! This is our first Collection minted exclusively on the Cardano blockchain.
The NFT’s in this collection are LIMITED and only 100 of each NFT will ever be minted.
Panda #1 is our first NFT of the Collection, so it deserves to have an original white color. Panda’s #2, 3 and 4 were specifically chosen to follow the popular RGB colour scheme.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to get your hands on one of these awesome NFT’s! Come get your Cardano Panda Collectible now!
How do I purchase an NFT?
- Click on the NFT > Next Page
- Select Quantity > Add to Cart
- View Cart
- Proceed to Checkout
- Provide your ADA Wallet Address to receive your NFT(s). This must also be the address that you are sending your ADA from and must be from your own wallet, such as Yoroi, Daedalus or Adalite. DO NOT send from an exchange, as the NFT may be lost and there are no refunds.
- Pay with ADA: You will be provided with an Address to send your ADA to. Once we receive your ADA, we will process the order (~1-2 business days).
Is there a maximum I can purchase?
Yes, there will be a limit of 3 NFT’s per ID per person. This may be subject to change.
Why were these colours chosen?
We carefully chose the first colours of the Panda Original Collection to carry some significance. Panda #1 is the first NFT, so it rightfully deserves to have an original white color background. Panda’s #2, 3 and 4 were specifically chosen to follow the popular RGB colour scheme order.
When will I receive the NFT's once purchased?
Cardano Pandas are delivered straight to your wallet of choice within 1-2 days.
How can I view the NFT's once purchased?
You can view the NFT(‘s) using the pool.pm URL.
For example, Panda #1 is visible using the URL pool.pm/cda672e738521cc8fadd4045882084f8f88b1e8b79568e63fde614bc.Panda01
How many were minted?
For the Panda Original NFT Collection, only 100 of each will ever be minted on the blockchain.
Can I resell Cardano NFT's?
Although there is no current go-to Cardano marketplace were NFT’s minted on the Cardano blockchain can be resold with ease, we have seen seen various projects underway that we hope will introduce this capability. With the upcoming launch of Goguen and Smart Contracts, we are truly excited about all the endless possibilities ahead!
What will happen to the money raised?
Anything raised from the selling our Cardano Panda Original NFT Collection will go towards our stake pool’s pledge, which will be used to help strengthen the Cardano Network’s resilience and promote Decentralization.
Panda Fun Facts
- Pandas love to eat, spending as long as 10-16 hours per day eating, mainly bamboo
- Pandas diet must consist of bamboo – they need at least 2 types of bamboo to avoid starvation
- Pandas are 99% vegetarian
- Pandas love to do handstands when they pee
- Pandas love to sleep, which takes up most of their time outside of eating
- Pandas are curious, playful, cuddly and gentle creatures